Only 100 days until the c-section date! Hard to believe! The baby furniture arrived on Saturday and for now is just in the middle of the room. The furniture looks great. Two cribs take up a lot of space! The painter is coming on Thursday to do the two bedrooms and the bathroom upstairs. We are going with green in the nursery, yellow in the bathroom, and latte in the extra guest room. We will attach pictures once we determine where all the furniture pieces will go. I think we will do a glider and nightstand in the loft area outside of the nursery as there just isn't enough room. We still need to shop for the glider in the next few weeks.
Andy and I are heading up to Vail on Saturday for some R&R. He is hoping to hit the slopes and I'll be getting a much needed massage. We are staying at the Arrabelle, which is a brand new hotel in Lionshead. Can't wait!
4th in the LBK
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment