


We are now 21 weeks! We had a dr appt earlier this week and everything looks great. I now start going every 2 weeks. We found out 4 weeks ago we are having a boy and a girl and they reconfirmed that this week. We are starting to get organized. The baby furniture has been ordered and now we need to pick out paint colors and a glider. I attached a few pictures from the Ultrasound. I'm still waiting to feel them move. A few times I thought maybe I did, but then I'm not sure. Andy is anxious for when he can see and feel them move as well. We are doing a a multiples class at the hospital next Sunday. We have also signed up for a class around preparing your dog for bringing the baby home and I have signed up for a multiples breastfeeding class. We still need to sign up for a baby care class.

No comments:
Post a Comment