Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December!!


Hard to believe it is December already! We had a nice Thanksgving with Andy's parents in Denver, even though I was a bit under the weather. I felt better on Saturday (my birthday) to venture out. We headed to Colorado Springs and had lunch at the Broadmoor, rode through Garden of the Gods, and stopped at the Air Force Academy. And, then we went out for a nice dinner in downtown Littleton that night. We did a little shopping for the babies and worked on arranging the furniture in the nursery. It is coming along and we will post pics soon. We got about 7 inches of snow over the weekend, which was unexpected! Thanks Barbara and Sandy for making the trip out to see us!












I had a ultrasound today to check on the growth of the babies. Baby A weighs about 1 pound 10 ounces and is in the 40th percentile and is head down. Baby B weighs about 1 pound 15 ounces and is in the 60th percentile and is breech. So, everything is looking good. I'm definitely feeling a lot of movement and Andy got to feel them moving around the other night. The next appointment is Dec. 24th! We are doing a 3D ultrasound for fun on the 13th and are looking forward to that!

No comments: