Andy and I did our Multiples class at the hospital on Sunday. It was 5 hours plus a lunch break. I'm glad we went as there was definitely helpful information. I had a dr appt on Weds. and had a quick ultrasound to check the heartbeats and my cervix and everything looks good. Then, met with the dr. Right now one is head down and the other is breech. It sounds like they will pretty much run out of room around 28 weeks. I'm leaning towards the c-section so we went ahead and scheduled it for Feb. 25. The scheduler called today and the delivery will be at 7:15am! On the 25th, we will will be 2 or 3 days shy of 38 weeks, which is full term for twins. Hopefully, the babies will hold out until then!
Our baby furniture should be delivered this Saturday! We picked out the paint colors for the baby room and bathroom. We are hoping the painter can come out in the next few weeks so will be pretty much done. I even started organizing the closet. We will attach some pictures once the furniture is in place and the paint is done.
4th in the LBK
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment