Sunday, August 14, 2011

Playdate with the Rockwoods

Kristen, Jordan, and Ashleigh came over on Sunday for lunch. We had planned to meet somewhere, but decided since I was in the midst of potty training, it would proably be easier to come over to our house. I threw in the towel on Ryan and decided to focus on Avery on Sunday. She had a great morning and only had one small accident in the afternoon. When she needed to go, she would stop what she was doing and head right to her potty. I think the M&Ms as a reward helped :)!! As soon as she would go, she would say "I made it! M&M?". We talked to Daddy and Avery was so happy to tell him that she went on the potty. So proud of Avery - she is turning in to such a big girl!! Ryan wants to sit on the potty, but no results yet. I figure we will take a little break and resume soon. In their new class, they will be focusing more on potty training and hope that helps.

Avery and Ashleigh



Jordan and Avery



Playing in the basement





Ryan having fun making his way through the obstacle course











I thought for sure they would have a great afternoon nap after all the playing. Ryan did, but Avery didn't go down for a nap. Instead, she fell asleep on the potty. Poor Avery!





No comments: