Avery and Ryan have had a great first 3 months at Primrose in Early Preschool I. We are so glad we made the decision to send them there as they love it. They really like their teachers - Michelle, Ana, and Regina. Ana does Avery's hair in the cutest hairstyles. Not sure what she does to get Avery to sit still! They come home talking about their friends and singing new songs. They have enjoyed water days during the summer and playing on the playground. They seem to like some meals better than others and glad they are getting an opportunity to try different things. Today is their last full day in EPS I and they move up to EPS II next week with 6 of their friends. I think that will help with the transition! We signed them up for a few weeks of soccer now that they are old enough. Can't wait to see them on the field!
Avery with her cute hairdo!
Being silly!
Ryan likes to collect lots of things (animals, cars, trucks, animal cards) and then store them in a bag or firetruck - whatever he can find!
No comments:
Post a Comment