I had a non-stress test last Thursday and on Tuesday and the babies were active and responding how they should be responding. I have been at home this week and taking it easy. I have been to the pool almost every day the past week or so. Today, I had my regular ob appointment. The ultrasound went fine, but my blood pressure was high so they took it again. I think it was 150/90 or so both times. The dr. decided to send me over to Labor and Delivery to get some blood work done and moniter my blood pressure. My dr's office is at the hospital, so I had to go down to admissions and then up to the 2nd floor. The concern was that I have signs of preeclampsia. I stayed for 2 hours at the hospital and was released after my blood work came back okay. They did send me home with a jug to do a 24 hour urine test to check for protein in my urine. I think I gave Andy a scare when I said I was in the Labor and Delivery ward! I was glad to be going home and would definitely be taking it easy. My next appt is with the specialist on Friday to check the amniotic fluid levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment