Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Tree

When we moved over the Summer, I decided to donate our Christmas tree as we have had it for awhile and was not big enough for the new house.  I thought I would get a tree in the fall, but somehow that never happened and it wasn't feeling like Christmas without a tree.  I looked a few places on Sunday evening with no luck. Then, went out early before work on Monday morning and still couldn't find anything that would work.  I had found a tree I liked at Target, but they were out of stock, so I called one near my office and they had one left and put it on hold for me.  I picked up after work (I got 50% off and another 10% for an open box).  It was much easier to put together than my old one as you just unfold and the pieces fall into place and it comes with the lights.  We have some work to do on our ornament collection as we don't have enough to fill the tree, but do like having the 10.5 foot tree in front of our fireplace!



No comments: