Monday, August 6, 2012

Busy Day

Avery and Ryan's school was closed for teacher training and I took the day off. We started out with a visit to my office to see where I work and say hi to my colleagues. Then, we headed downtown to Andy's office. They have strict security in his new building and Avery and Ryan even had to get badges with their pictures. After a quick visit, we headed to Woody Creek for lunch. Then, it was time to go to the Children's Museum. We haven't been in a few months and wanted to check out the new exhibits - 3-2-1 Blast Off and Just Add Water.  They loved both the new exhibits and had fun in the regular ones as well.  We made a quick pit stop at home and then went to the park and then to Cool Cuts for much needed hair cuts.  It was a packed day and I was exhausted by then end!



No comments: