Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Andy and I were treated to a weekend in the mountains, at the Cordillera Lodge & Spa (not too far from Beaver Creek), thanks to a client appreciation weekend for a vendor I work with. We headed up on Friday afternoon. Friday night, they had a fun welcome reception with excellent drinks and food. Saturday was a busy day. After breakfast, I had to attend a meeting, then it was off to Beaver Creek to hit the slopes. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed a great day on the mountain! Once we got back to the hotel, we head to the spa for massages. Saturday night, we were treated to a sleigh ride in the Cordillera valley and a great dinner at the Timber Hearth Grill. After a farewell breakfast, we headed home to see the kids! What a great weekend - we were very spoiled!!


View of the Ritz Carlton at Bachelor's Gulch


Andy on his board

Amy on skis



No comments: