Sunday, September 12, 2010

New York, New York

Andy's cousin, Alex, got married in New York City this weekend. We were hoping to make a trip out of it, but since I found out I needed to head to London the following weekend, Andy went out on his own. I wish I could have made it as it sounds like I missed a great rehearsal dinner and wedding!

Josh, Sandy, and Andy (had to look closely to put that in the right order!)



Andy, Sandy, Barbara, Josh, and Brandy

While Andy was in NY, I had a fun weekend with Avery and Ryan. We met my find Kristen and her two girls at the Mellow Mushroom for lunch. The girls loved spending time with the "babies".


Ryan, Ashleigh, Jordan, and Avery


On Monday, we split the day at home with the kids as Nan wasn't feeling well.


Avery and Ryan watching Baby Signing Times
Avery and Ryan imitating Mommy and Daddy

Avery typing away!

No comments: