Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day "Brunch"

I had a wonderful mother's day. Andy made reservations for brunch at White Chocolate Grill as we had a great brunch their last summer. We sat down and started looking over the menu and their were no brunch items on the menu. I guess they decided to stop serving brunch. I was a little disappointed, but we all had great salads. Avery and Ryan devoured their grilled cheese and avocado. We decided to splurge and ordered the white chocolate brownie and it did not disappoint. I gave Avery and Ryan some ice cream and Avery couldn't get enough and kept pointing to get more. I think she may have a sweet tooth like her mommy. We had fun taking pictures outside after lunch.

Andy ordered me a book of the blog from the time I started the blog through the kid's first birthday. It is hardbound and is a great treasure of the pregnancy and our first year with Avery and Ryan. Andy's mom also picked out a beautiful hanging plant for the front porch - which was much needed.



Mommy with Avery and Ryan
















Ryan and his grilled cheese















Avery pointing for more ice cream
















Avery dreaming about the American Girl store



















































No comments: