It is always interesting to hear who people think Avery and Ryan look like. Occassionally, we hear that they both look like Andy and sometimes we hear that they both look like me. Most of the time, we hear that Ryan looks like Andy and Avery looks like me, which we agree. For comparison purposes, take a look at the photos below and let us know what you think by taking a poll at
http://www.doodle.com/n6kdhrd2ry7d8zy2. We will share the results in an upcoming post.
Avery and Ryan during tummy time
Andy and Josh during tummy time
Avery chillin in her bouncer
Me chillin on the shag carpet
2 comments:
It's hard to say, but I think Ryan looks more like Josh than Andy. ;)
What I meant to say was...when I first saw their six month pics, before reading this post, I was thinking "They are like mini-mes of Andy and Amy!" They are so cute!
Post a Comment